Wednesday, March 30, 2011

48 Hours Until Opening Day

Opening Day is Friday, so it's time to celebrate Lee Elia:

They're really, really behind you out here... my fucking ass

The motherfuckers don't even work, that's why they're at the game... 85% of the fucking world is working , the other 15% is out here. Its a fucking playground for the cocksuckers.

I got people busting their fucking ass and them people boo? And that's Cubs baseball?... My fucking ass

No comments:

Post a Comment