Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hayden Panettiere broke up with Boxer because of Mark Sanchez



T.O.-Wladimir Klitschko recently split with tiny actress Hayden Panettiere…and now I’ve learned there was a good reason behind their breakup….Mark Sanchez…My source tells me the New York Jets QB and actress met up a few months ago and really hit it off…so much so that Hayden split with the Ukranian Boxer to see if the chemistry between her and Sanchez was legit…Sanchez has had his fill of models and actresses, but for him, it’s about amassing numbers…I’ve been told the two of them are trying their hardest to keep this under wraps…They don’t want to make a big deal about it, especially considering they sort of started while Hayden was still dating Wlad.

Well, at least he is dating someone over 17 years of age. And the Panettiere/Klitschko thing never really made much sense anyways, but the chances of these two being together after 6 months is worse than the chances I don't make a Mexican joke by the end of this post. Did you hear about the one mexican that went to college? Yeah, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment