Monday, May 2, 2011

This week in good parenting



DENVER -- Denver police say a 2-year-old boy was hospitalized after eating cookies that contained marijuana.
Court records show 25-year-old Denitra Vigil brought her son to the hospital on March 19 after he appeared unusually sleepy. Hospital officials said marijuana's active ingredient, THC, was found in his system.
Records show Vigil said her son climbed on a chair in the kitchen and opened the freezer, where the cookies were kept in a bag. Police say Vigil didn't know how many cookies the boy ate.
Child Protective Services told police that he was lethargic through the night, but stable.
KMGH-TV in Denver reports that Vigil was arrested on a misdemeanor child abuse charge and released on a $10,000 bond.

Jesus this kid must have been losing his mind on the inside but was too comatose to complain about it.  As someone who has both enjoyed pot brownies/cookies and has experienced what happens when you eat way too many, it is a fucking terrible time when you over dose your self on weed brownies.  One time me and some of buddies watched like 5 hours of nothing without saying a word, and everyone wanted to leave and go home but no one could even move or even to get up to pee.  I wonder how shitty this kid felt.  Then again this kid does not seem like an average 2 year old.  A lot of my friends have kids that are around 2 years old and I'm not sure any of them could climb their high chair, open the freezer, take out a bag of cookies and start polishing them off.  So maybe this baby is just a stud.



-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment