Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aaron Carter on Michael Jackson...More like Michael Jackson in Aaron Carter (ya know what im sayin)



"I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me."

"Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15."

"He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police..."


Teenagers, wine and coke?  Sounds like freshman year of college to me. 

Who is still letting their kids hang with MJ.  It makes no god damn sense.  At some point the molesting is as much on the parents as it is MJ.  Its like me with giving girls unreal orgasms that ruin them for every other man.  Ladies you know whats going to happen, so don't enter my bedroom unless you're prepared for the consequences.  Similarly do not let your kid enter Michael Jackson's bedroom unless you wanted them coked up and and bleeding from the ass.

ED note: Michael Jackson is dead I guess.  Disregard previous paragraph, well not the part about my ability to please women, but ya the rest.

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment