Friday, November 11, 2011

Confessions of blood sucking vampire



We all know Kris Jenner would step over the graves of a thousand children onto newly born puppies for money attention.  And as expected she is selling her own soul in her new book so people will buy it.  "So Im not very interesting, but have done some shady shit and know private information on infamous happenings.  I will divulge all that for a book.  Why well yes to make money, but mostly cause I want people to ask me about ME."





 “Robert had been the only man in my life since I was 18,” Jenner writes in her book. “I don’t know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was. His name was Ryan, and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time.”
Jenner further explained that she got caught red-handed with her secret lover at a restaurant after Kardashian had her followed. She says he filed for divorce soon after.
Jenner spoke to Jay Leno in more detail about her indiscretion on “The Tonight Show” last night.
“When you’re very young you do a lot of stupid things. It’s probably the biggest regret of my life that I ended up having an affair,” she said. “[I was] probably just really naive and stupid and restless and didn’t realize that marriage has it ups and downs.”

 When the affair was all out in the open, Robert canceled all of Kris’ credit cards, even the one to the grocery store. She had nothing, except 4 young children to raise on no income. It was then she realized that she never wanted to be put in that situation again, and resolved to make her own money, and be self-sufficient for the rest of her life. (Ultimately, she and Robert became good friends again.)


OK it seems she became "friends" with him again.  So being self sufficient is all about groveling back to your ex after you cheated on him and blowing him as many times as possible so he will re activate your credit cards.   


 Nicole Brown Simpson and OJ Simpson were best friends with Kris Jenner (then Kardashian) and Robert Kardashian. Robert and OJ had gone to USC together. Since they spent so much time together, Kris and Nicole became very close. Despite it being very clear that OJ and Nicole had problems, Nicole never really seemed to tell Kris that OJ was abusing her. But then one day she said “OJ is going to kill me, and he is going to get away with it.” 

I am willing to bet anything that that last line never happened.  But it does make for a perfect foreshadowing/retrospective quote now that he did kill her and get away with it and you need an interesting anecdote for your book.  I wonder who would could ask to confirm the quote...oh wait

There is more about her and vapid life at the Boston Herald.





-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment