Thursday, November 17, 2011

Its official: Cubs hire Dale Sveum as manager



According to Bruce Levine of ESPN Chicago, Dale Sveum has accepted an offer to manage the Cubs.

The Cubs have found their man. Paul Sullivan of the Chicago Tribune reports that Sveum will receive a three-year contract with an option for a fourth year. He is set to be introduced as manager at a press conference Friday morning at 10 a.m. ET.C

This isn't the sexy choice or even the right choice. But I'm ok with it because its the best choice of the guys Team Epstein interviewed during this process. My first thought is Sandberg has to be pissed.... again. But my second thought was that if I was excited over the Team Ep hiring than I have to trust who they hire and the process they are putting in place. So am I overly happy about this? No, but I can agree with it, and admittedly thats mostly by way of blind faith.

Also I'm just happy our new manager isn't this pussy.............








1 comment:

  1. The usa Makers reaching instructor Dale Sveum has recognized an offer to be the next supervisor of the Chicago, illinois Canines.

    ReplyDelete