Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today's hottest rumor.... Cutler's girl slept with Disick



Rumor has it Cutler’s girl had an affair with Scott Disick, who has been in a committed relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2007. “It’s 100 percent not true,” Cavallari said on The Billy Bush Show Wednesday and added that her ex-fiance “didn’t believe [the report] for one second.”"It’s disrespectful to me and Jay,” Cavallari added, “and I think it just says a lot about their character.” Kourtney and Kim Take NY must be premiering soon

God, I hope this is true. Mainly because I like Disick just a bit more than I like Cutler (not by much, just enough to want to see his girl get filled by another man). Oh and I love unfounded rumors, they are the best. We actually do them better than most, so no need to thank us.

No comments:

Post a Comment