Friday, December 9, 2011

Get off of my lawn!





Michael Jordan is currently building a 37,000-square foot home in Florida. The home is going in The Bears Club, a private golf resort built by Jack Nicklaus. Jordan hopes to move in in 2012, but residents are already complaining.

“I don’t know which is worse,” the source said. “The half-smoked cigars in the grass or that fact that he rarely plays without a posse. I’ve seen him out there with 10 people and they’re hooting and hollering. The point of living in this place is that it’s quiet. The residents are seething but there isn’t much they can do about it.”

I wonder who plans to break it to Mike that his antic will not be tolerated?  I am thinking MJ will handle similar to how I would have handled it at 16.  By making eye contact with my buddies, then bursting out into laughter, and then carrying on.



Ok thats second headlock Ive seen him throw.  I like that he has a drunk move.  I can hope I get crazy sick and get to make wish and that wish is to get drunk with Mike and by the end of the night hopefully has thrown me in friendly drunk head lock

Jackson, Jordan...Game 6

Me and Scotty on a double..Crazy Night!  Told you I'd tag you Pip!


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment