Friday, December 9, 2011

Jared Allen making all kinds of sense





“I don’t like going to Detroit,” he told KFAN in Minneapolis this week. “It’s gloomy, it sucks, everything’s brown. There’s snow on the ground. If I had to live in Detroit, I think I’d drown myself in the river.”


“There’s two cities like I don’t go out to eat or don’t do anything. It’s Detroit and New Orleans. New Orleans looks like I’m driving through a third-world country every time I get off the plane, I’m like, ‘Oh, flak jacket.’ I’m trying to get down. I’m like, ‘Ah, crap, I can’t carry my gun here. This sucks.’”




The guy make look like some mongoloid from The Chronicles of Riddick but he speaks the truth.  New Orleans doesn't seem like it deserves the Detroit treatment based on the fact it has a tourism industry alone, but I have never been so I can't really say much.




There is nothing like kicking someone when their down.  



Way easier than kicking someone when their up, unless your this guy



-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment