Friday, December 9, 2011

Rape ad pulled...out (hehe)





PITTSBURGH (AP) — An ad meant to warn young adults about the links between heavy drinking and rape has been pulled by Pennsylvania's Liquor Control Board.
Critics said it was another example of suggesting victims are to blame for rape.
The ad featured an image of a woman's legs on a bathroom floor with her underwear pulled down to her ankles, and the words: "She didn't want to do it, but she couldn't say no." - AP


She couldn't say no cause the iambic pentameter in which I spit my game, my rippling abs, and huge dong had her wet as shit.  

I didn't want to buy those steak knives either when that asshole rang by doorbell, and as much as it felt like I got raped for 250$ when he left I'm pretty sure I don't have a case.

But seriously dont fuck passed out chicks that is rape and weird.  Here is my sure fire way to be positive I'm not taking advantage of a drunk girl.  Be the drunkest one there.  Bar, Party, Bah Mitzvah whatever if you are the drunkest one there you didn't not take advantage of anyone.   


(god, nothing good can come of this post)

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment