Friday, January 6, 2012

Girl Power



Im sure we have all seen the trailer for Haywire.  That action movie that looks like a decent rip off of Bourne with some big name stars, but oh wait the bad ass is a girl?

Ya its like not really wanting anything at 7/11, then being like well I have not had a cherry slurpee in a while, then going to fill it up and it comes all liquid and syrup.  Disappointing but I guess I didn't want it in the first place.

Anyway the chick is played by real life MMA star Gina Carano who I always wanted to fuck and fight to see where I stack up against the toughest women in the world in the bedroom and the octagon.  To promote the movie she has some sexy pics in GQ.  Lets enjoy while we think about how girls drool and boys rule.


Gina Carano in GQ






-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment