Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ha thats good timing





Rumor has it (doesnt it always) that Aaron rodgers is in early talks to host SNL.

Rodgers has mentioned that possibility several times on his ESPN 540 radio show in Milwaukee, and Tuesday he said he met a couple cast members last weekend in Indianapolis, where he worked as part of NBC’s pregame show. “I’m hopeful that we can figure something out there,” Rodgers said. (Via ESPN)



Well nothing like winning the Super Bowl and then SNL being like "Damn the Super Bowl was exciting, lets get the Superbowl winning Qb to... (silence)  Yes lets get last years Superbowl winning QB to host"


I wonder what its like to know exactly why people think you suck.  In this case for Eli its his personality.  Ya he isnt great looking but if he had an ounce of charisma he wouldnt have an enemy in the world.


I wonder what would hurt more, if was I super good looking and people hated me or if was a really cool guy and people didnt want to be around me cause my turrible looks.  I dont have to worry about that, I know why people hate me, jealousy of my ninja like DVR skills....its a blessing and a curse.










-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment