Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ha ya guys, Im gay...Totally gay...you got me



I cant way till this flip this story for another 20 mil.  There ar actuall quotes from Kris Kardashian's future interview with Billy Bush

"Yes I cheated, I was a broken woman.  Robert knew, it broke his heart, but he loved the kids so much and was such a wonderful man he didnt want look like a total homo in front of his friends for having his wife fuck every ass clown in LA including her mayor of dicksburg hair dresser...shit wait he was such a wonderful man he loved every kid like his own...."


"...Well I thought if I made such pretty daughters with a tiny euro spic like Robert, imagine what I kind of runway model I could produce with a homegrown stud.  But jesus, genetics are tricky devil.:


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment