Monday, March 26, 2012

Whats worse




Gwyneth Paltrow] put Kate [Moss] in her place in spectacular fashion at Sir Philip Green's 60th birthday party in Mexico during a bit of verbal sparring on the beach. And the put-down was straight out of a comedian's top drawer. A source said: 

"Gwyneth had gone for a jog on the beach before the big birthday bash. Kate was out for a walk, eating crisps, when Gwyneth ran past. Kate said, 'Oi, what you out jogging for?' Gwyneth fired back, 'So I don't look like you when I get old'. Kate was speechless for a second then spat back and threw some crisps at her. She said, 'Why don't you eat some fucking carbs!' The spat was the talk of the dinner. Everyone was having a giggle about it.

Whats worse?  That these two rich old hags are fighting like two high school chicks or that I'm sitting here talking about it while watching Shahs of Sunset.  I fucking hate myself.

Ahh in better times in 1990.  Jeez how old are these cunts, seriously 1990 that's before most of the girls I jerk off to were born.




Whats that you say Kate moss you have a hot sister that is a model, Yes please.




 



Ahhhhhh ignore everything I said, everything.  She is 13.  Fuck fuck fuck.  I meant she is a cute young lady and Im sure she will grow up to be a fine rocket scientist and make her family very proud and I applaud her from a distance.  And that comment about jerking of to chicks that were born after 1990 that means they are 22 years old.  Sooooo ya, its seems we're all good here officer.


Fuck

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment