Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ok, ok, I can dig this



Im not a big a sci fi guy but anyone our age loved Total Recall, for the tri boob alone.  But I will say this looks pretty good for a future-type-im-being-chased-cause-no-one-understands-why-wont-you-let-me-explain-wait-it-was-all-a-dream? movie

Truth is I like Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale a whole lot.  I could go for all movies from my youth with actors I currently like.

Jason Statham - Hard Target (Set in England instead of New Orleans)
Taylor Kitch - Cobra
Chris Evans and Taylor Kitch - Tango and Cash
Chris Evans - Die Hard
Idris Elba and Ryan Gosling - Lethal Weapon
Zac Efron - If Looks Could Kill
Kellan Lutz - Over the Top
Michael B Jordan and Garret Hedlund - 48 hours
Jeremy Renner and Keiry Knightly - Romancing the Stone
Ryan Reynolds - Big Trouble in Little China

I just made some prick in LA a shitload of money. 

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment