Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Aaron Rodgers passes on SNL





“I have been invited. I want to do it, I want to do it right,” Rodgers told Darren Smith on XX1090 in San Diego. “The commitment that it takes in my opinion to do it the right way was just too much for me this offseason, so I will be doing that in the future and look forward to the opportunity.


What the fuck.  Its only a week bro.  But I like Rogers so I digress, what else does he have to say


“Peyton Manning set the bar pretty high so it will be interesting to watch Eli this week to see if he can live up to his brother’s appearance on there. … As we’ve seen, if you watch the show, you can tell the people who really put the time in on it, and the people who maybe couldn’t make the same kind of commitment.”


Well its a shame he isnt doing the show, but at least he is messing with Eli's head.


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment