Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Couldn't happen to a better guy. No sarcasm I swear




Playboy's Miss May excerpt from her interview w/ Busted Coverage.



Has Blake Griffin or any of the Clippers or Lakers asked for your number?
“I think I have to walk around the court for that. I need better seats…. Blake Griffin is kind of amazing. He just sort of stands there and flashes that quirky smile and people are drawn to him. …I’d love to meet him. Can you hook that up?”
We’ll see what we can do. Maybe we can Tweet him in your direction. Is it fair to say you have a crush on Blake Griffin?
“He’s a stud. The way he’s carrying himself and his demeanor is sort of breath of fresh air. So, yeah, I do have a crush on his allure.”



For every Ashton Kutcher there is a Blake Griffen whose athletic prowess and seemingly laid back funny guy attitude entitles him to all the pussy that his thrown his way.  Now if Blake could only beat up Ashton everything would wrap very nicely.  I know I just jinxed myself and those two are going to be best friends by the summer.



-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment